peerTransfer knows that July 1st signals the beginning of the audit season for independent schools. Business offices work diligently during the year to earn a successful audit – one that verifies the operational and financial health of the school. We understand that the audit is an exam for the business office – a solid audit means a job well done. A good audit also means that the hardworking business office can take a few days off in July to rejuvenate!
Sprinkle Caldwell wishes you the best of luck on your audit this year!
peerTransfer helps support outstanding non-profit accounting with:
- Secure banking information. A school never has to publish its banking information again…a giant step forward in both digital and traditional security.
- Superior records for international tuition. Each international tuition payment comes with a significantly robust data record, eliminating tuition payments that are applied to the wrong student, and the subsequent correcting entries.
- Cleaner records for international tuitions. No more short payments with a 2nd payment to complete the transaction – peerTransfer delivers the correct amount the first time – every time!
- Operational ease of use. Schools know the status of their tuition payments through the entire process.
- Elimination of costly international wire transfer fees. peerTransfer’s elegant, modern system eliminates wire transfer fees as soon as the tuition enters the system.
In the news: peerTransfer raises $6.4m in new funding
Want to learn more about peerTransfer and their services? Contact us today for more information.