What skills do you need to succeed as an International Student?
Academic intelligence is not the only tool you’ll need to succeed as an international student. A solid foundation of core skills will underlie your academic and personal success. It’s never too late to build your potential and U.S colleges offer student support services.
These 7 skills will guide your success:
- Time management–check out these 21 time management tips.
- Organization-not just your academic affairs but also your personal life.
- Note-taking-a great skill to optimize lectures and course work.
- Independent learning & research.
- Strong work ethic with a good study-life balance.
- Self-awareness-know your strengths and weaknesses.
- English language skills.