Watson is kicking off a 75-school tour to help boarding schools and international students save money on tuition payments. peerTransfer facilitates international tuition payments with fast, simple and cost-effective wire transfers.
With peerTransfer, boarding schools can…
- Eliminate manual work and automate your reconciling process.
- Eliminate unidentified, missing or short balance international payments.
- Avoid disclosing banking information publicly and reduce fraud.
Interested in learning more about peerTransfer? Sign up for a FREE webinar.
On the first leg of the trip, Sept. 17th – Sept. 20th, Watson will visit…
- The Gow School, New York
- Ridley College, Ontario
- Appleby College, Ontario
- The Bishop Strachan School, Ontario
- Havergal College, Ontario
- Branksome Hall, Ontario
- Pickering College, Ontario
- Trinity College School, Ontario
- Upper Canada College, Ontario
- Trafalgar Castle School, Ontario
If Watson will be in your area, he’d love to meet with you! Contact Watson to set a meeting.
Follow Watson’s adventure on Twitter with the hashtag #boardingschoolblitz.