Dr. Jordan is the author of Mine, Ours, and Yours: A Father’s Journey through the Life and Death of a Child, a book that explores tragic despair and unearths hopeful resilience. As Executive Director of The Resilience Initiative he is currently promoting resilience around the world and is known for his headstand to raise awareness. A lifelong educator, Dr. Jordan has developed and led programs in technology, safety, integrity, and wellness. He has worked with boards, school heads, senior administrators, faculty, students, and parents in all phases of tactical thinking, strategic planning, and expert implementation. His clients have included The Association of Boarding Schools, The Educational Records Bureau, MDTMT (inner city youth), and flywire (global payments). Current writing projects include From Beer to Bees, a Study of Resilience and Ten10 Finance.
- Mine, Ours, and Yours: A Father’s Journey through the Life and Death of a Child – 2019
- Ed.D. University of Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona 2007
Dissertation explores the benefit of study time in a copy-and-paste encoding environment
- Innovation and Creativity, J.F, Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts. 2000
- MBA. Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina. 1991
- Common Market Study. St. Peter’s College, Oxford University, Oxford, England. 1990.
- BA History. Wofford College, Spartanburg, South Carolina. 1985
Dr. Jordan is happily married with two children and two dogs in Asheville, North Carolina.