Dr. Jordan has more than 20 years of boarding school experience as an assistant head of school, parent, and student. He has developed and led school programs in technology, safety, integrity, and wellness. He has worked with boards, school heads, senior administration, faculty, students, and parents in all phases of tactical thinking and strategic planning.
- Ed.D. University of Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona 2007
Dissertation explores the benefit of study time in a copy-and-paste encoding environment
- Innovation and Creativity, J.F, Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts. 2000
- MBA. Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina. 1991
- Common Market Study. St. Peter’s College, Oxford University, Oxford, England. 1990.
- BA History. Wofford College, Spartanburg, South Carolina. 1985
Dr. Jordan is happily married with two children and two dogs in Asheville, North Carolina.