Working with Schools to Provide Innovative Financial and Operational Solutions
If your school has international students, their tuition is likely paid through wire transfers. The process is expensive and cumbersome for families and time-consuming for your staff. Meanwhile, scammers are increasingly targeting users of these payment methods. Let us help your school connect with a solution for international payments that’s not just easier and faster than traditional wire transfers but also secure and less expensive. We do this through Flywire, a global company that processes billions in payments each year from 220 countries in over 100 different currencies.
Would you like to streamline the process of dealing with international payments and do so with confidence?
Free for Educational Institutions!
There is no cost to schools for using Flywire, and it is the exclusive international payment partner of The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS).
Flywire K-12 & Boarding School Clients
- Asheville School
Flywire is the leading provider of innovative global payment solutions for the education industry
Flywire eliminates hassles and headaches with international tuition payments by making them easier and less expensive for boarding schools and their international students.
Flywire is a secure global electronic banking system that:
- Reduces workload by automating the international payment reconciliation process
- Saves money by eliminating incoming wire and credit card fees
- Eliminates short balance and unidentified international payments
- Reduces the risk of fraud
- Provides 24/7 local language support for families
- Saves families up to 5% of tuition costs by improving currency exchange rates and reducing bank or credit card fees