Greetings from The Association of Boarding Schools
TABS Annual Conference 2013 will be in Boston at the Boston Marriott Copley Place, December 5th – 7th. For a complete listing of opportunities view our Sponsor Opportunities Guide.
White Level Conference specific sponsorship
$1,465 early bird pricing ($1,865 after July 10, 2012)
- One six foot table for your tabletop display in exhibit hall.
- Two non-transferable conference registrations, including entrance into all workshops and keynote sessions. Also includes breakfasts, breaks, lunches and receptions.
- Company listing in the 2012 Annual Conference Preview (100 characters) and Conference Program.
- Company listing of 100 characters on the Conference Exhibitors web page at TABS.org.
- One, single-use, mailing list of conference attendees. The list will be sent immediately following the early-bird conference registration deadline.
Red Level Year round sponsorship with advertising and outreach
$2,545 early bird pricing ($2,860 after July 10, 2012)
- One premium position six foot table for your tabletop display in exhibit hall.
- Eligible for Red Plus table and exclusive TABS Town address! (additional $1000)
- Premium listing in the 2012 Annual Conference Preview (logo and 400 characters).
- One, customized, single-use mailing list of boarding school administrators from all TABS member schools
- Company listing of 400 characters and link for entire year at TABS.org Corporate Sponsor’s Page.
- One standard ad in the Conference Program, or $600 Advertising Credit to spend as you wish.
- One-year use of TABS “Proud Sponsor” badge to display as you wish.
Signature Level Premiere event opportunities provide increased visibility, presence, and advertising.
$3,500 – $15,500 Various Options Available
- Specific Options Include:
- Annual Dinner for School Heads
- Keynote Sponsor
- Pre-Conference Workshop Sponsor
- Additional options HERE
- One standard ad in the Conference Preview (delivered to over 4,500 boarding school professionals).
- A 10% advertising discount with TABS3D, an online professional development series.
- Recognition in TABS Pre-conference e-blast to perspective and registered attendees.